Lake Park RV Campground
The Lake Park RV Campground is located at 1900 Kingfisher Drive.
**Courtesy dock #2 is closed due to structural damage
- 2 restroom/shower facilities
- These are currently closed.
- coin-operated washer/dryers
- free dumping station
- free wi-fi
- free admission to the day use are of Lewisville Lake Park
Make a reservation by calling 972.219.3742 or via email at email@example.com.
Campground office hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Quiet time: 10 p.m.
Gates closed: 11 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 1 p.m.
$20 water/electric with 30 amp service
$10 senior citizens for regular site (age 60+)
$22 premium site with water and electricity (larger site with 50 amps service)
$11 senior citizens for premium site (age 60+)
One vehicle and six people are permitted per site. All fees are payable upon arrival and may be paid by cash, check, Visa or Master Card. No refunds will be given.
Visitors may be fined and/or ejected from the park for the following -
1. Exceeding the speed limit of 10 mph - unless otherwise indicated.
2. To drive any vehicle across the sidewalks, grass, lawn or anywhere else within such park other than upon the roads, streets, parking lots, parking areas and camping areas designed for that purpose.
3. Deposit of litter, cans, bottles, paper, garbage or other refuse anywhere other than in the receptacles provided.
4. Disturbing the peace in any manner. This includes disturbing any picnic, meeting, service, concert, exercise or exhibition.
5. Public intoxication.
6. Injuring or destroying, or attempting to injure or destroy, any city property of any kind.
7. Pets not on a leash.
8. To carry or discharge any firearms, firecrackers, rockets, torpedoes or any other fireworks, airguns or slingshots.
9. Having horses or other livestock without permission of the park & Recreation Director.
10. Having any type of vehicle inside cable area or guard post area.
11. Building fires anywhere other than in fireplace, grills or other facilities designed for this purpose. Fires must be extinguished prior to departure.
12. Drinking alcoholic beverages on roadways or parking areas or within 15 feet of roadway or parking area.
13. Having glass containers in their possession.
14. Camp in any area unless such area is designated for camping, such as tent camping areas or recreational vehicle camping areas.
15. Allow to accumulate in the camping area trash or litter in the nature of boxes, papers, cans bottles, garbage or other refuse. Such items shall be placed in trash receptacles.
16. Exceed 10 miles per hour in the campground.
17. dispose of human waste or sewage except at places so designated. No grey water disposal.
18. Leave any item of personal property in a camping space not rented, including vehicles and/or boats.
19. Sleep outside of a camper, tent or similar unit designated for overnight sleeping accommodations.
20. Permit his or her domestic pet outside of the camper unit unless such pet is on a chain or leash - not to exceed 6 feet; and unattended pets shall not be left outside of the camper unit. There shall be no more than 2 pets per site.
21. Fail to pick up his or her pet's feces and dispose of same day.
22. Park more than one camper unit per space without permission.
23. Have faulty utility hook-ups (bare wires, leaking hose, dripping water).
24. Do any mechanical work on any vehicle without prior approval.
25. Have more than one vehicles or six occupants per rented site without permission.
26. leave any camping unit unattended for more than 24 hours without prior approval.
27. Washing autos or RVs PROHIBITED.